viernes, 29 de mayo de 2020

Blog 1: This is me.

Hey everyone! Welcome to my firts blog, i hope all is well. 

Meeting my university.
My name is Alexandra Ibarra Bragado, but my friends call me Ale, I have eigtheen years old, my zodiac sign is Taurus, which one is yours?

I was born in Santiago, Chile and I always live in the borough of Maipú with my mom and my older brother.
With my calssmates.

















The last year (2019), I start my university studies in public administration at the “Universidad de Chile”. In the picture I present to you my classmates.
Now to the contingency, the university is doing online class, meanwhile with my family we are waiting for get back to normal.
Mar Rosado, Colombia
My threads.


One of my hobbies now is knitting and I also love travelling to everywhere, tell me about yours hobbies!!!



7 comentarios:

  1. Hi! My zodiac sign is aquarius , iugh! I hate online classes also I hope back to the normality very soon. Bye bye <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello! My zodiac sign is scorpion, we´re compatible hahaha. I´m weating for the get back to normal too. :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I mean i do not appear in the photo of your friends >:(
    (and by the way my zodiac sign is Aquarius xD)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Ale! My zodiac sign is Libra hahah, I hope to return to normal, but not to what we were living:(

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Excellent post! I remembered beautiful moments in collage. I miss it and you?

    ResponderBorrar

  6. I didn't know you liked knitting, it´s amazing!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Knitting is an interesting hobby! I have no idea how to do it!

    Pay attention to basic grammar errors

    ResponderBorrar

Blog N°6: My favorite TV show.

Hey everyone, during the quarantine I discovered a lot of content to see, today I'll tell you about the one that became my favorite.    ...