domingo, 7 de junio de 2020

Blog 2: Why did you choose to study this degree?

Delibera Torunament Award.
Hey everybody, how was your day? 

Today I'll tell you a little bit about my decision to study public administration.
Since I was a child, I liked to participate in collaborative or management instances within my school, even in my last year I participated in an inter-school tournament called "Delibera", organized by the "Biblioteca del Congreso Nacional de Chile". This event opened my curiosity to contribute in some way to the community.




Photo of my induccion into
public administration.

Now, in my second year I feel satisfied with my educational and personal development, I hope to continue in this to contribute in a future within my country. I would like to work in some area related to children, thinking about that idea is very exciting for me.

Tell me about your career experience!!! Greetings.

At the "Puerto Futuro" school, where i developed my first
University activity.

2 comentarios:

  1. great! you participated in delibera, it must have been very interesting.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like your idea about working with children, I think it's a nice focus.😄

    ResponderBorrar

Blog N°6: My favorite TV show.

Hey everyone, during the quarantine I discovered a lot of content to see, today I'll tell you about the one that became my favorite.    ...