viernes, 3 de julio de 2020

Blog 4: My favorite music band.


Heeey, how have you been? Very well, I hope.
Let me tell you about my favorite music band (which was very hard to decide on one by the way).
I like different genres but one of my favorites is Cumbia, to forget the pain.  
the simpsons dancing GIF











My favorite band is called Santa Feria, the famous cumbia casera in Chile. Known for songs like "Sakate 1" or "Algún día Volveras", what I like about them are their lyrics and the rhythm that accompanies these, my favorite songs are  "Gil de tu ex", "Ahora te vas" and a tribute made to Violeta Parra with the song "Yo canto a la diferencia".
krl8s (@krl0s8) | Twitter Santaferia cerrará el 2019 con su mayor show en la Quinta Vergara ...
The times I've seen them live are too many, if there's an event where they play I'll probably be there, I even saw them in Frutillar on my vacation, it was amazing.



Now tell me, which is your favorite artist?

10 comentarios:

  1. I really like "Algún día volverás". When I'm listening that song, I don´t know if I want dance or cry :´( hahahah.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Alexandra!!!!! Long live to the good cumbia like "Santaferia" and "la combo tortuga" they have the best parties.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Alexandra, it is a very good band, especially to dance and cry during the parties hahah.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Ale! I like so much "Algún día volverás", i hope to see you soon for dancing that song together, a hug <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Alexandra, I think the best thing is to go to their concerts, because they`re very entertaining, full of good energy... Do you agree? (:

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Borrar
    2. totally, it will be necessary to go to one of them after quarantine.

      Borrar
  6. I'm not much of "cumbia" but it is very good party music xD

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi Ale, i like cumbia, groups like "Santaferia" too or "ComboTortuga" <3

    ResponderBorrar

Blog N°6: My favorite TV show.

Hey everyone, during the quarantine I discovered a lot of content to see, today I'll tell you about the one that became my favorite.    ...