sábado, 1 de agosto de 2020

Blog N°6: My favorite TV show.

Hey everyone, during the quarantine I discovered a lot of content to see, today I'll tell you about the one that became my favorite.

                                                          
La temporada 2 de 'Rust Valley Restorers' llegará a Netflix en ...  Rust Valley Restorers Netflix programa - EnNetflix.cl
 
Rust Valley Restores, is a TV show from 2018 that you can find on netflix and History Channel, it shows us Mike's life as a classic car collector waiting to be restored, where with his team, they will look for a way to make money fast before the debts leave him with nothing, all the program show us funny moments doin everything for restore a fantastic classic car. 

Former Kamloops man making rust into gold - Kamloops News ... Is Rust Valley Restorers Canceled or Renewed? Meet the Cast with ...

The program has two seasons and each final result leaves you amazed, I devoured the whole series in less than a week (thanks quarantine), I really recommend it, its so funny especially one of the integrant his name is Avery.

 
What about you guys? Do you have a favorite show or series?
 
Here i leave you a trailer of the program, i hope you like it. ((is subtittle to portuguees, i can't found another one, but if you have netflix you can find it)
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zAZfedDfSE
 
 

 


2 comentarios:

  1. Big deal jaja
    I didn't know you liked car shows, history channel shows are entertaining, i like "the price of history" a lot xD
    I'll watch the trailer!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow, I find it a very funny Tv show, with my dad I often see programs of this type ajajja.

    ResponderBorrar

Blog N°6: My favorite TV show.

Hey everyone, during the quarantine I discovered a lot of content to see, today I'll tell you about the one that became my favorite.    ...