domingo, 28 de junio de 2020

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBCHey everyone, I hope you're all right.
It is undeniable that technology is here to stay, so today I will talk about my favorite piece.
I just can't live without my cell phone, it's all in one, don't you think? It is very useful especially in the context we are in, where it brings us a little closer to our loved ones and informs us about various facts around the world.

dog phone GIF






I love how easy it is for me to use it anywhere, I also listen to music most of the time, I can't travel without my headphones and besides, I save every moment through my camera, and the various applications it has, I love it.
snapping spongebob squarepants GIF nick wilde selfie GIF













                                              What about you? I read you.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hey Alexandra! I really like your post, the cell phone is my favorite piece of technology too, it is very useful and comfortable :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi! The cell phone is also very important to me, it is the most complete device in such a comfortable size

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi!!! haha the gif's are really pretty! the cell phone it's my third favorite piece of technology haha, but is very important

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The cell phone is also my favorite piece!!
    Sometimes in class i start listening to music and i get lost in Chayanne's voice (but let's not tell anyone)

    ResponderBorrar

Blog N°6: My favorite TV show.

Hey everyone, during the quarantine I discovered a lot of content to see, today I'll tell you about the one that became my favorite.    ...