sábado, 11 de julio de 2020

Blog N°5: A story behind a photograph.

Hello everyone, how was your day? Pictures can tell many stories, today I will tell you one of them.
La foto que nos tomamos con mi madre en el Mar Rosado.
A year ago, together with my mother, we took a trip to Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. One of the destinations I remember most is the Salinas de Galerazamba or Mar Rosado, which has a special place to take photographs as you can see in the picture. 

Our destination was one hour away from the hotel where we stayed at that time, so we took a tour. This beautiful pink image is produced from a natural phenomenon of the great salt concentration in the sea where at the moment of raining, the water drops break the salt granules creating this phenomenon (we were lucky that it rained days before we go hahaha)  
I'd love to tour places like this again, just waiting for the quarantine to be over before we go out again. 
Have a great day. 

A video of destiny.

4 comentarios:

Blog N°6: My favorite TV show.

Hey everyone, during the quarantine I discovered a lot of content to see, today I'll tell you about the one that became my favorite.    ...